The GBHS is looking for board members and volunteers.
We are looking for board members who:
- Have an understanding of our community.
- Have a willingness to commit time for board meetings, committee meetings & planning sessions.
- Are team players and work well in a group.
- Listen well, and are thoughtful in considering issues.
If you have an interest, expertise or are willing to learn, we are looking for volunteers to help in the following areas:
- Communication (social media, community outreach)
- Event Planning
- Rentals (opening and closing Heritage Hall after use by rental groups)
- Operations (grounds and building maintenance)
- Technical (audio visual equipment)
If you are interested in applying for the board or becoming a volunteer please complete the GBHS Volunteer Engagement Form
The Guelph Black Heritage Society (GBHS) is a registered charity. Registration # 80158 3907 RR0001.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations $25 or greater
Funds donated to the GBHS are used for the improvement, maintenance & operation of the Heritage Hall and for GBHS programming and events.
Donations can also be made online, please click on the ‘Donate’ button below.